Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BGI Guide Topic Thoughts.

Post in your Personal Learning Journal any thoughts you have about what kind of topic you'd like to cover as your "beat" as a BGI Guide.

There are so many topics that I'd like to look into more. For our Marketing "Resident Expert" project, I am researching eco-packaging, so it would make sense to choose that for this subject as well... However, this seems like it would be a good opportunity to look into something new. Not sure how our info is going to be presented, but since this is a social media class I'm hoping maybe via blog? Researching something like permaculture would make for a visually interesting presentation.

So here's a "topics of interest" list:
Permaculture
Population Control
Ethical Consumerism
Slow Food Movement
Rain Gardens

By the way, Wikipedia has a page entitled "List of Sustainability Topics".

1 comment:

  1. I think of your fellow students is also thinking about packaging, but I've forgotten who. Carol? I think Justin Tilson is thinking about blogging about Permaculture. You might want to chat with them.

    Thanks for the Wikipedia link — it is useful.

    ReplyDelete