Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sunday's Tagging Exercise. (wow)

Amazing exercise during class on Sunday...

Three words you would use to introduce yourself:
I am a first born.
I am a learner.
I am a volunteer.


Three things you are passionate about:
I am passionate about reading, literacy and books.
I am passionate about sweets.
I am passionate about crafts and art.


Three things that are unique about you:
I can speed read.
I can sleep about 14 hours a day.
I can be painfully, brutally honest.

Tags that came from other students:
Insightful
Beautiful creativity skills
Smart
Network
Bring wonderful energy into room
Open
Tips & Tricks or tricksy
Awesome quiet leader


I partnered with Dal LaMagna to pare down my tags into the three that I felt were truly me. I ended up with: Insightful. Beautifully creative. Brutally honest.


I want to ruminate on this more, but I felt it was important to get it out.

1 comment:

  1. Karen,

    I love these tags for you. They speak to the person I have been learning to know in LPD this past year, and I like that they capture some of your complexity. It's interesting that other people sometimes see us more clearly than we may see ourselves. I do see you as Insightful, Brutally Honest, and Beautifully Creative, and I so appreciate these qualities in you.

    ReplyDelete